Head of the Department – Tamar chitanava, MD, PHD
The department is equipped with: the STORZ last generation endolaparoscopy device for gynecologic interventions, histeroscopic operations, surgery instruments for general and less invasive operations with the “HARMONIC” ultrasound knife, the coagulation system “LIGASURE” and laser apparatus.
It is carried out:
• laparoscopic gynecologic diagnostics.
• laparoscopic operations on uterus, ovaries, uterine tubes and small pelvic organ pathologies.
• hysteroscopic diagnostics and surgical interventions.
• radical hysterectomy with laparotomic, vaginal and laparoscopic approaches.
• the Wertheim hysterectomy.
• surgical plasty and prosthetics in genital prolapse and enuresis in women.
• diagnosis of pathologies of cervix uteri and treatment.