It is equipped with videoendoscopy of OLYMPUS, with ultramodern digital endoscopic device EXERA-II, EUS-EXERA-EUM60 with special ultrasound transmitter, by means of which it is possible at the same time make endoscopic and ultrasound investigation. Also videoendoscopy apparatus of PENTAX and OLYMPUS, billiary stents, endoscopic ligators and balloon dilators of COOK. Plasmatic surgical apparatus “ERBE APC 300”. Olymous OER-A automatic disinfection and steriliztion machine.
It is carried out:
• endoscopy studies of esophagus, stomach and duodenum in cases of chronic inflammatory processes, tumors and functional disorders.
• endoscopic studies of ulcer disease in dynamics; determination of causes of acute ulceration; timely detection of gastroduodenal bleeding and evaluation of possibilities of endoscopic treatmen.
• endoscopy and ultrasound investigations of esophagus, stomach and duodenum that enable to detect tumor processes at earlier stage as in above mentioned organs and in mediastinum, pancreas and bile ducts as well.
• endoscopic ligation of esophagus burn, anastomosis, tumors by balloon dilatation and stenting.
• detection of gastric post-resection complications and diseases, estimation of endoscopic treatment possibilities.
• early detection of stomach cancer; the widening of possibilities of evaluating the spread degree of the disease combined with radiological methods, endoscopic diagnosis of polyps and endoscopic polypectomy, treatment of the stomach bezoars with endoscopic methods; estimation of the role of helicobacteria in chronic inflammatory processes of stomach.
• endoscopic and morphologic detection of various forms of colities; detection of colon tumors and estimation of their spread degree.
• endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of the bile ducts disease; diagnosis of cholelithiasis and oncologic diseases with endoscopic retrograde pancreatocholangiography; papillotomy in cholelithiasis and stricture.
• endoscopic treatment of mechanical jaundice caused by the bile duct tumors and strictures, with polymeric and metal stents, balloon dilators.
• argonoplasm coagulation – reduces the risk of the perforation of the walls of organs.
• thermal revitalization is used in case of stanting of stenosing tumors.
• thermal hemostasis is used in case of intensive bleeding.