Head of the Department -Luiza Tatishvili
The department is equipped with the universal US “Acuson CV 70” of Siemens with a complete set of the cardiovascular system investigation programs in colour and power doppler mode, twelve-chanel electrocardiography “Cardiovit AT-102”, three-channel electrocardiographs- “AT-101” (Schiller, Switzerland), “Aspel” (Poland) and “Fukuda Denshi” (Japan), 24-hour ECG and blood pressure monitoring (Holter), Veloergometer (Schiller) with automatic program Tredmil 8100-T.
It is carried out:
• Transthoracal echocardiography with dopplerography.
• 24- hour ECG and blood pressure monitoring (Holter).
• Veloergometry and Tredmil.
• ECG in 12 standart leads.
• investigation of the heart functional state and hemodynamic parameters in rythm disorders, ischemic and hypertonic diseases.